Sunday, June 20, 2010

To All The Fathers...


Happy Fathers Day!

To my Dad:

Thank you for being a wonderful father.  Thank you for all of the self sacrifice.  Thank you for loving my mother and not being afraid to show it.  Thank you for showing me the way I deserve to be treated.  Thank you for teaching me the importance of family.  Thank you for being so supportive of my talents and abilities.  Thank you for being a wonderful Grandpa.





To my Father in Law:

Thank you for accepting me into your family with open arms.  Thank you for raising my husband to be a commited and loving father.  Thank you for being the best Papa to my babies.  Thank you for being an amazing Dad. 





To My Husband:

Thank you for my babies.  Thank you for being a committed, loving, understanding, hardworking, and supportive Father.  Thank you for not always taking the "easy" or "convenient" road.  Thank you for not being ok with doing just the minimum. 

Anyone can have a baby.  It takes a real man to be a Father.

I love you.






















Happy Fathers Day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive