Friday, June 18, 2010

P's & Q's


Addison has learned a new word!

I guess technically it's only half of a new word... but that's just a technicality.

For the last couple of days she's been wandering around the house saying what I thought was "gum".  Turns out I was wrong.  It only took me 3 days and a pile of miscellaneous objects on top of me to realize she was saying "welcome!".

I don't have any pictures of this process yet.  I don't think you can effectively capture the absolute cuteness of this on film.  I currently have a controller, water bottle, 3 fruit loops, plate, phone and first aid kit on my lap.  Each one lovingly handed to me and followed by a "gum!".

She's so polite :)

Here's a photo of her... just cause I can't control myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive