About Me

My photo
Our family consists of Paul (aka Daddy or Daddy-Doo). He loves his little girls, wife and family more than anything in the world. Velvet (aka MaMa Velvet or Mommy). I'm a photographer and very happy stay at home Mom who can't get enough time with my little ones! Lily (aka Monster, Stinkerbutt and Sweet Pea). She's a very smart, talkative, opinionated and loving 9 year old! Addison (aka Addi-Doo, Addi Bo Baddy and Turkey Butt). She's 5, spunky, energetic, snuggly, and full of so much sass! Finally, we've got Scarlett (Munchkin Butt, Bo, and The Cheese Monster)! She's 3 years old and enjoys playing by herself, sneaking cheese, and playing pretend with everyone!

Friday, June 4, 2010

1 Year Ago Today!

My precious little Addison 1 year ago today.

After 5 days in the hospital they finally let us go home with our little bundle :)  She was so precious...



What happened?!

AND! Who told her biting was an acceptable form of affection?!?!?





Excuse me while I go bandage my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive