Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Love The People In My Life...


One year ago today I ventured out to my front yard (all 10sq. feet of it!) to take photos of my two and a half week old baby girl.

Having had a C-Section I hadn't felt quite up to it in the weeks before but she was getting bigger by the minute and I didn't want to waste any more time.  So I wrapped her up in Grandpa's baby blanket and started photographing one of the best things in my life.





She was so tiny and precious.

She slept all the time and ate all the time and gave me the sweetest little smiles.





Oh! Look at that toothless, scrunchy nosed yawn!

After only a year it's amazing how much they grow and how much you forget.

I'm so happy I was able to photograph all the things I love about her.






Look at that little toothless mouth!

I would just like to state, for the record, that I did NOT get enough time with a toothless baby.  Two teeth at seven and a half weeks was interesting to say the least.





I have no idea how I put her down.  Just looking at the picture I wanna go pick her up and snuggle.





Look at those toes!  Do you see those thighs?!  They used to be soooooo tiny :(

It was so easy to get caught up in photographing her.  Especially since it was my first time with her and my camera.

Apparently though, I was spending a tad too much time ogling my new baby.





A cry for attention was made.

That cry was definitely heard :)

I'm so lucky I have two little girls to snuggle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive