Monday, June 28, 2010

Nostalgia


Every so often I go through all my old photos.  I love looking at old pictures of Lily and Addison.  As children they grow so quickly and sometimes you can forget just how small they really were.

I happened to be going through Addison's photos this morning and found photos that I had taken exactly one year ago today.





She was absolutely wonderful.

So tiny and new.





Man I love those cheeks!





The way she couldn't control her faces was absolutely, positively...





Priceless.





This day was extra special to me.  It was the first time I ever got a photograph of her smiling.

I remember freaking out and doing a happy dance.

It honestly made my week.

So, having been all nostalgic for the "good 'ol days" this morning I attempted the same shots.




This is the best of all my shots.  Oh what a year will change.





My baby girl is getting too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive