Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Feel a Theme Coming On...

The ground is no longer good enough.

I've come to the realization that no matter how many toys, snacks or tupperware containers I put on the floor it will never be appealing enough.

My days have just gotten 10 times more interesting.




Apparently she's done with dinner.





This is what my last 3 days have looked like. 





20 seconds after escaping the highchair.

I'll give you two guesses as to why she's soooooo happy.





In case you haven't figured it out I've provided a clue in this photo.





On a chair.

Escaped the highchair only to climb the wooden chair.

WHY must she climb?!




At least she can entertain herself, right?

I just wish she didn't enjoy doing something that freaks me out so much!

The little punk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive