Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Apples, Trees and Other Nonsense`

I was noticing recently that my lovely little daughter has turned into an uncontrollable monkey.  She climbs on everything she can possibly get her hands on.  Toys, chairs, tables, even me.  Needless to say she's taken quite a liking to Daddy's recliner. 

I caught her yesterday after she'd succesfully scaled the chair looking quite pleased with herself, but then I noticed something different...

She'd taken the trouble upon herself to haul an Xbox controller up as well and was doing a great impression of Daddy!  I had to get some pictures!





This, by far, is the face seen most often.  Don't even attempt talking to him at this point.  He'll only give responses like "uh huh", "yup", "wha?".





Look at her! She's even got the comfortable lounge going on.





This is the look he gets when he thinks something super funny has happened in a game.





This look is saved specifically for sports games.  It's included with a loud "OOOOOH!!!!" and followed by a "No wait. You HAVE to watch this replay...... Wait for it.... OOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!".





This face is the Avoid me. I am unhappy. Very very very unhappy.  I happen to think she nailed this one perfectly.





Now if only I could get her to kick those other bad habbits she learned from her father... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive