About Me

My photo
Our family consists of Paul (aka Daddy or Daddy-Doo). He loves his little girls, wife and family more than anything in the world. Velvet (aka MaMa Velvet or Mommy). I'm a photographer and very happy stay at home Mom who can't get enough time with my little ones! Lily (aka Monster, Stinkerbutt and Sweet Pea). She's a very smart, talkative, opinionated and loving 9 year old! Addison (aka Addi-Doo, Addi Bo Baddy and Turkey Butt). She's 5, spunky, energetic, snuggly, and full of so much sass! Finally, we've got Scarlett (Munchkin Butt, Bo, and The Cheese Monster)! She's 3 years old and enjoys playing by herself, sneaking cheese, and playing pretend with everyone!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Who wears short shorts?!



Don't judge me.




Are these not the CUTEST diapers you've EVER seen?!




I know, I know, I know.

She's gonna hate me for this in 10 years, and you can't believe I spent money on diapers that resemble jeans, and those thighs are the cutest thighs on the face of the planet.

You don't have to tell me!

I guess while we're discussing reasons she'll hate me later in life...




Stop judging me!!!

Ugh, I know I said I'd never do this to my poor babies head.

Come ON though!

How can you not smile at how adorable my little babies "pony tail" is!



On a completely seperate and awesomely random note, my kid LOVES corn.

Notice the double fisting and huge smile.

Corn on forhead = Mom Dinner Win




Telling her she can't naw on the cob for countless hours

=

Melt down and corn EVERYWHERE

Here's to a night spent vacuuming.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the corn pictures! And I truly can't believe that you actually bought those diapers. Seriously, Velvet? **sigh** But then again... Maybe I'd consider it if I had a little girl. Simon would just look like a wannabe plumber in those things!

    ReplyDelete

Followers