Monday, July 26, 2010

The sound that makes me want to _______________.

For the purpose of this post I'm going to assume that most of you have witnessed the masterpiece that is "Dumb & Dumber".

If you haven't, it stars Jim Carrey and and Jeff Daniels.  They're best friends who get into many shenanigans throughout the course of this classic.

If you haven't wasted an hour and a half of your life on this movie than you definitely should.

Anyway, I experienced a moment last week that reminded me of a portion of this movie.

The family headed to Target to pick up some necessities for the house.  Paul and I decided to load the girls into one of these carts:




The sole purpose of this cart is to create the most obnoxious sound you've ever heard.

I can't even figure out how to type this noise.

It's THAT bad.

Now just imagine our little family strolling through Target for 15 minutes.  The ENTIRE time this noise is being emitted from our cart.

The only time it stopped was when one of the girls would attack (i.e. pull hair, kick, smack, punch, yank, shove, steal, etc;) the other, wherein the "noise" would stop and shrieking would ensue.

The only thing that got them to finally stop was shoving crazy straws in there mouth.

Thus the crazy straws.

These carts are the devil.

I'd be surprised if Target ever let us back in the store.

I wouldn't blame them if they didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive