Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rojin Nicholas Ray Frazier ♥

One of my very best friends gave birth to her first baby on Friday.

He is the most beautiful baby boy I've ever laid eyes on.  He's got perfect skin, perfect fingers, perfect toes, perfect hair, etc;.

Obviously I could go on forever and ever and become a big weepy blob of emotions.

I am so happy for Kayla.  I think she's going to be an absolutely spectacular mother and Josh is going to be an amazing father.

Thank you for letting me spend some time with your new little family.  You all mean so much to me and I can't wait to watch your lovely family grow and learn and thrive :)





























































Enjoy every single moment.

Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive