Friday, July 9, 2010

Don't Squash The Creativity!

Being in the photography business has been a complete blessing for my family and I.

It's always been something I loved to do and it's wonderful that it has allowed me to stay home with my babies!

The only downside to the whole process is the amount of time it takes for editing large photoshoots.  Don't get me wrong it doesn't take copious amounts of time away from my family but the girls don't necessarily like when I have to spend an hour or two a day infront of the computer.

I was recently bored with editing one of my last photoshoots and needed a small break before finishing it up for the day.  I ended up going through some old photos I'd taken of my best friend Naomi while she was here on vacation.

I found this lovely photo of her and edited it to my hearts content...




She's so photogenic.

I then called Lily up onto my lap.

I asked her if there would be anything else I could do to this photo to possibly make it better.  She had free reign to do with it what she would and make it as fantastic as possible.  Sometimes my creativity feels like it's drying up and I just need an outside opinion.

Lily's creativity never dries up...





It flows freely with no reserve.

I think I prefer her photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive