Thursday, July 29, 2010

Scrub a Dub Dub

Lily and Addison end up taking baths together all the time.  It's not because I force them to, au contraire.

I attempt to bathe them seperately most of the time, but as soon as they hear the water running I've got two naked children standing infront of me demanding bubbles, water and splashing.

It's pretty amusing.




They're both pretty content in the bath.

Addison with her favorite bath toy shoved as far into her mouth as possible.

Lily hoarding the rest of the bath toys.

Recently, they've started being interested in the actual bath process though.







Addison really loves to play with Lily's hair and get it all soapy.







Lily's really wonderful about the whole thing as well.  Addison isn't always the most gentle shampooer.

I'm pretty sure Addison hit her at least 8 times in this process.







Once Addison's done mauling her sister she starts to run her fingers through her own hair.

Lily asks her if she's ready.

"Are you ready chunky butt?!"

"Are you ready Boo Boo Bear?!"

"Are you ready Chunky Monkey Boo Boo Bear?!"

"Are you ready Chunkey Booby Monkey Wunky Boo Bear Butt?!"

Hey, I'm just being honest in the name calling.





Lily does a decent job of staying on her head with the soap.

Every once in a great while I have to remind her that the soap doesn't go on Addison's face.

Then Lily gently reminds me that it's "Tear free Momma Velvet!"

At that point she purposely puts her hand on my eyeball.





After I wipe my face clean Lily fills up the play cup and attacks her sisters soapy head.

After she's done she very carefully wipes Addison's face clean and makes sure she doesn't have any water left in her eyes.

She's so wonderful with her when she feels like it.





Then she has to go and show me how big she's really gotten and wash her own hair!





I love them so much :)

2 comments:

  1. This is just about the cutest blog I have ever seen! Love my girls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos and it makes me look forward to Simon having a sibling to bathe with. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive