Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Lily's Last Day of 7...

Miss Lilyanna is turning 8 in just 2 short hours.

When. How. Why. No.

If you had told me 8 years ago today that my life would be as amazing as it is because of this little girl I wouldn't have believed you!

Lily would LOVE to tell you all about her very last day of 7!

So here goes...


This morning I ate cocoa puffs AND captain crunch.

It was very yummy!

School was very fun.

I am on a new chapter of my book, Juney B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren.

I haven't started my other book, Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, P.S. So Does May.

I got them from the library a few days ago.

I'm really enjoying my books!

   
My sister straightened her hair today and I wanted to take a picture with her.

It was a lot like mine and I didn't even recognize her!

Hahaha!


I blew up big balloons and tied them ALL BY MYSELF!

That was the first time I ever did that!

I am very proud.


I took a picture of my Mama Velvet, Addison, and Scarlett.


Addison took this picture of Mama Velvet and I.

We are making silly faces with our tongues!

As you can see, it's very funny!


My sisters and I took a picture together as well!

I like taking pictures with my sisters.

Addison didn't want to but Scarlett loves taking pictures with me!


I saw a beautiful sunset out of our back window.

I like our new house and I reeeaaaally liked seeing a beautiful sunset on my last day of 7!

The other day I saw a double rainbow AND I got to share about it at school!


I watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

We had finished the 2nd book!

I glared at Mama Velvet when I saw her taking this picture.


Then I smiled because I remembered that I'm going to be 8 tomorrow!

The end!

(Mama Velvet says till tomorrow!)









No for real... I get to write about being 8 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive