Saturday, October 26, 2013

Big 'ol Pile of Fall

Lily was at her Mom's last weekend and my parents were awesome enough to take Addison and Scarlett overnight so that Paul and I could enjoy a date!

Together!

Without kids!

(We love you guys, but good lord the break was sweet childless bliss.)

When I went to pick up the middle and little the next evening Addison just HAD to tell me all about her giant leaf pile and how much she loved it and how giant it was and how jumpable it is and how it's full of leaves and how she can JUMP IN IT!

All of this was of course said as she was leading me right back out the front door (camera still in hand from my evening family session) to show me this giant glorious pile of joy.

She was like a child placed directly into heaven.

Scarlett on the other hand hated every last second of that pile of gold leafy hell.


Two of my littles.

Continually proving that each child is different in their own special way.

Yet all equally as obstinate as their parents.

God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive