Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ah!!! 8!!!!!!

She did it!

She turned 8 this morning!!!

We enjoyed pink pancakes with M&M's and whip cream per her birthday breakfast request.


She received the traditional G-GPa and G-GMa birthday song phone call.

She chose her birthday dress and subsequent picture day outfit.


She picked out her hairstyle for the day.

She wanted a real hair braid headband.


She got to take her favorite pink icing cookies to share with her class.


She gave me her obligatory pretty smile.


Followed quickly by the "why are you taking SO MANY PICTURES?!" glare.


So when I turned around to walk away she surprisingly demanded that I photograph her "new" talent.


"Look Mama Velvet! I can do the one eyebrow raised trick like Daddy!"


"Did you get it?"


"What about now?"


"Do you see my one eyebrow trick?"


"You HAVE to have seen it!"

Oh sweet pea.

I saw the 1 eyebrow trick 8 years ago today when your Daddy showed me with pride the most beautiful baby girl he'd ever seen.


We can't wait to see so many more!

Happy Birthday Lily Monster!

And many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive