Thursday, April 12, 2018

Memories Last a Lifetime

 In November we invited Nicole of NE Photography to capture a regular morning with our family.

Well, almost normal.

I curled my hair and put on some mascara.

You're all welcome.

I've been wanting to do an in home lifestyle session for a long time and when baby came to stay with us I knew that it was important to me to have her time with us documented in photographs.

She is so precious and deserves to have these memories saved.

Plus I don't ever want our girls to forget just how much love they are capable of sharing with others.

There are so many more where this came from, but those will have to be saved for a later date, or maybe just the walls of our home.



Thank you Nicole for helping us document this time in our lives!

Check out her work at facebook.com/nephotography OR on Instagram @nephotography

2 comments:

  1. Love these photos. Love your family !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your family too! You have one amazingly talented daughter! <3

      Delete

Followers