Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Caption This.

I took family portraits for my Mom and Dad last Sunday with my little ladies.
 
They were all having a blast and throwing tons of leaves.
 
When we were finished everyone started to head back to the house except for Addison and my Parents.
 
She was too jacked up about the leaf throwing to just quit that easily.
 
She had grabbed the biggest handful she could and was all prepped for throwing when I delivered the bad new that we were, in fact, finished.
 
My Dad didn't want to burst her happy bubble so he encouraged her to throw her last handful.
 
This is what she did...
 
 
Straight at the side of her head with as little enthusiasm as possible.
 
My Dad and I had a blast captioning this image and the emotions she must have been feeling.
 
Most of our captions aren't "family blog friendly" though.
 
Doesn't mean you can't tell me what you think she's saying!
 
Can't wait to hear what you all come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers