Friday, December 2, 2011

Monster Quotes


I realized today that I've only ever put up 'Quote Posts' for Addison.

It's something that needs to be fixed IMMEDIATLY.

Enter Lily:

The Master of Hillarious Verbage

Please enjoy a few of my favorite conversations with the Lily Monster...

~

Lily: Dad, do you cry?

Dad: Yeah, when I'm really really sad.

Lily: When you cry do you scream like a lady?

~


I like your shirt Dad. I don't even care if you're wearing purple!

~

(Paul owns lots of soccer balls... now you may continue reading...)

Addison! Daddy is really sensitive about his balls! Don't touch Daddies balls Addison! He doesn't like it when people aren't gentle with his balls!!!

~


Having Scarlett was totally worth it!

~


Lily: wouldn't it be cool if we could have slaves?
Mama Velvet: People shouldn't be slaves sweetie. That doesn't really work out well.

Lily: Fine. Then Dad should build me a robot slave that I could boss around. I really need more time to do fun stuff.

~


Lily: Something tells me we're close to home.

Dad: What tells you that?

Lily: Restaraunts.

~


Dad: We had a hard time listening yesterday AND this morning so we're gonna be talking about naps later if we don't finish our lunch.
Lily: I will eat my lunch Daddy! Do or do not, there is no try!

~


Mama Velvet, if you have a boy you should name him Ders Erpes.

~


I have to go potty. I can hold it for 6 minutes and then I'm gonna have an accident. 6. I have warned you.

~


Addison and I have the same germs because she bites me a lot.

~


Mama Velvet, I think I need to go up to my room for a bit. Just to think about what I did. Just for a little bit. Then I'll come back down and say I'm sorry for not listening, and you'll say you forgive me. But I really think I should go up to my room first, you know, to think about what I did.

~


Dad: Lilyanna you are getting SO BIG!

Lily: I know! If you were to measure me next to Mama Velvet I'd be up to her... you know... nipples.

~


Mama Velvet: We did conferences with your teacher today Lil! She says you're one of the smartest kids in class.

Lily: Well duh, that's because I AM smart.

~


Scarlett is the cutest little baby I've ever seen.  I guess I should say the same about Addison... but she really annoys me sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THOSE KIDS and their quotes! I can't wait to hear what Scarlett says!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Lily's so cute and with those quotes, she killed me, really. What child in the whole world will say to her parents they really need go to their room and think? Gosh, I'm impressed O: Beautiful smile, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Followers