Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Lovin'

I forget sometimes that I don't need to set up little photo sessions for my family.

I forget that my favorite photos of my babies are the ones of them just hanging out in their swimsuits, covered in peanut butter, playing with naked barbies, and smearing their expensive all natural sunscreen on the coffee table.


Or putting on their fancy new big girl sandal wedges while they don't realize anyone is watching.


My favorite photos are pictures at the park that they demand to go to EVERY DAY.


When they demand that I snap a photo of them laying in the sun on their big girl towels.


Or enjoying running into friends at the new splash pad.


I have to remember to take photos of all of the little things in their lives, because it's the little moments I enjoy the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers