Thursday, July 28, 2011

California: Day 3: Fathers Day!

On Sunday I made a delicious breakfast for all the Dad's.

I fed everyone else too...

Just so we're clear.

Chase and Anna, Paul's oldest friend and his wife, headed down with their family that morning and we all went to visit Lacey and Brandon's new church!

Then we spent a great afternoon in the backyard hanging out, grilling and playing with the kiddo's!


Addison spent the majority of the afternoon watching everyone else play in the kiddie pool.

She was afraid of it for the afternoon.


Chase and Anna's youngest daughter Moya spent the afternoon in the shade.


Being adorably chunky and whatnot.


This is Chase and Anna's oldest daughter Chi!
(Pronounced K-eye)

She's 7 weeks younger than Addison and at least 12 lbs lighter.

She's normal sized.

Addison isn't.


Speaking of my 3 year old sized 2 year old.

Love that face.


I love this face too!

I'm almost certain she is some kind of fish child too.

She loves her some pool time!


Scarlett even got in on the fun and had her very first pool experience!

She was super great in the water!


Addison and Chi spent the rest of the evening covering themselves in dirty concrete water.


Lacey kept giving me "wierd" faces.

The only reason I use quotation marks is because that's what her face looks like naturally.

BURN!


I just can't get over this kids rolls!

I love them!


See.

I told you that was just her face.


The girls enjoyed popsicles.


Bubbles.


Dirt.


Dog.


Flip flop.


Chalk.


And as much cupcake as their little tummy's could handle.

Group bath to follow.

Gross little monsters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive