Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Creepy Kitty Stalks My Home

Paul's mother gifted us with a large bag of the kids costumes from years ago.
 
There are a plethora of great costumes for the ladies to dress up in.
 
Addison has chosen this one.
 
 
 
All.
 
The.
 
Time.
 
I forced her to take portraits around tthe apartment in her favorite cat suit.
 
 
 
These are all locations in which she has hidden from me in the cat suit.
 
Obviously not all of them are hiding.
 
 
They are ALL quite creepy when she just shows up out of no where.
 
Meowing.
 
 
To finish this post off...
 
Enjoy the picture that started it all.
 
I was working.
 
Minding my own business when I got that feeling that I was being watched.
 
I turned around to see this...
 
 
The creeper kitty.
 
Sleep well tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers