Monday, July 23, 2012

Sharp Intake of Breath...

A few days ago I posted this photo to my personal Facebook account...


knowing full well that it would cause ladies in my 'Mommy Circle' to freak the crap out.

Low and behold...

I was right!

My little ladies have loved getting thrown around since they were old enough to support their fat little heads.

Paul has always been more then happy to oblige as well!

It must be the manic giggles that make it all worth it.

On saturday we were invited to attend a friends summer bbq with their family and they had a very large slip n' slide set up in the backyard!

So a new game began...


I like to call it bowling with babies.


You may commence your Mommy shrieks now.


You best believe she was shrieking with glee the whole time!


I have more worrisome things to be thinking about anyway.

Like who the heck taught her this pose?!


Oh sweet Lord in heaven.

We're doomed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers