Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gaps...


Lily lost her second tooth on Friday!

She yanked it right out of her own head and then dropped it under our washing machine!

Skillz.

I wasn't able to get to it so I let her know that Daddy would move the washer when he got home.

She panicked for the entire ride to school that I was going to find it while she was gone and throw it away.

Or that I'd keep it for myself and get all the spoils!

(que evil Step Mother laugh)

I calmed her down (repeatedly) and finally gave her a pickle so that she'd be too busy chewing to talk.

If you look at the photo above you can see said pickle poking through her new face hole.

Lovely.


Now all I have to do is keep this one from ripping all the teeth out of her head for money.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers