Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Out of the Mouth of Addison...

Today on Addison's 2nd birthday I would like to share with you a small portion of her favorite phrases...

Please enjoy... and don't judge me for what comes out of her mouth...


Mama! Wook at ME! = Mama! Look at ME!

Bye soon Mama! = Bye, See you soon Mama!

Go ban Daddy! = Go in the van Daddy!

He go Mommy. = Here you go Mommy.

Pees nuggle Mama. = Please snuggle Mama.

I nice! = I'm nice!
(This is generally said after kissing/licking the babies face.)

Es rainen! = It's raining!

Pees watch Bayee? = Please watch Backyardigans?

No tits and yams! = No church and wee lambs!
(is it wrong we make her say church as much as possible now?)

Pees nogurt Mommy? = Please yogurt Mommy?

Don touch butt!!! = Don't touch my butt!!!
(Lily likes to pinch butts.)
(Daddy too...)
(Alright alright! So do I.)

Get down Samsam! = Get down Sampson!

Oh dammit. = Oh dammit.
(don't judge me people. Juice was everywhere.)

Ge it ow yo MOUF!!! = Get it out of your MOUTH!!!


and my absolute favorite thing to here...

I wuff you Mommy.





I love you too my big little 2 year old.

Happy birthday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers