Friday, February 18, 2011

Tushy Diaries, Part Deux.

Addison has done exceedingly well in her potty training.

Don't get me wrong, she still has accidents and she's learned her right to say "no" and then pee herself in the middle of the living room.

Starting out I knew it would be frustrating at times.

Potty trips every 10 minutes.

Scrubbing and cleaning up messes.

Lots of laundry.

LOTS of laundry.

In the end though, when we get to cheer her on for being a big girl and going a full day without using one single pullup is totally worth it.

That and I end up with pictures like these to humiliate her with later on in life.




I'm ridiculously excited for future boyfriends!

Oh yeah, I'm gonna be THAT Mom.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, this is incredible. I think if you don't show those to future boyfriends then you wouldn't be doing your motherly duties :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers