Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Many Sharpies Can One House POSSIBLY Have?!

My darling daughter is...

pushing my buttons.

Every.

Single.

Last.

One.

Between her new favorite saying being "No Mama!", feeling like my body is her own personal jungle gym, getting ALL of her 4 year molars, and following me around the house pulling out all the toys I just picked up,  she's found the time to scavenge my house for every single permanent marker she can find.

I was unaware that I even HAD permanent markers in my home until 3 days ago.

She's found not only a plain black one, but also a green, yellow and blue one.

She has yet to color on walls or books (thank the Lord!).

She prefers her own skin.

Up until today she's drawn on hands, legs, and belly.

This morning...




She conquered hair and face.





Ignore the deodorant.

That's a whole other story for an entirely seperate blog post.




When I asked her what she thought she was doing...

"Pretty Mama!"

Ugh.

"Permanent baby!!!"

"NO MAMA! Pretty."









p.s.


 

I'm huge and I still have 9 weeks to go.

Someone just take me out back and put me out of my misery.




1 comment:

  1. Don't know about a body, but (Mr. Clean) Magic Erasers take permanent marker off of just about everything.

    PS You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers