Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family Photo #5: An Upgrade :)


To our family that is!



That's right folks.

I'm officially 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

Which means that I'm currently carrying one of these around...






Cute no?

Can you see the resemblance?

Our baby definitely has Daddy's veins.

As I'm sure you can tell, we're all VERY excited to be welcoming a new baby into our family around the date of April 21st.

In the meanwhile get ready for posts about me being, sick, tired, gross, fat, annoyed, and fat fat fat.

I've built up two weeks of complaints and I'm ready to shower you with them :)

While we're waiting though... can I ask you all a question...

Are you ready for more of this cuteness?!





I thought so.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! :) Hoping we can be "belly buddies" again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That would be awesome. My neighbors pregnant again too... we're waiting on the 3rd neighbor... it always comes in 3s! Or you could just come over and drink our water... it's worked in the past :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need more than just water for it to work for me. This we know. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive