Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lunch Time Shenanigans

Every Tuesday the most important women in my life get together for some food, fun and gossip.

It's been something that's been going on for well over a year now!

My Mom and Sister were getting together for a long time before this because they both had hour long lunches.

Once I was no longer working at the law firm I was able to join them, and then eventually Addison started joining us as well!

In the beginning the Chunk Monster wasn't much of a distraction.  She mostly just laid there, drooled, slept or stared.

Nowadays, I'm lucky if I get to stay at the table for the whole meal.  She needs changing, cleaning up after, chasing, and wrestling.  She's a VERY active 14 month old.

I took along my camera for the last meal.  I would love for you to see a quarter of the lunch debacle I have to deal with.




First of all, notice the booster.  That's right.  She hates highchairs.  So much so that at 13 months old her Dad and I decided to pack away her highchair at home and give her a stool to sit on.  She wants to be a big kid just like her sister.  She sits better on the stool than she EVER did in the highchair.





She's so happy in her booster :)





No, I was wrong on the booster front... something else was making her happy...





She'd realized that utensils were sitting infront of her.  Just waiting to be slammed against the glass table top repeatedly!





And this is the look I get when I tell her no.

WHO taught her this look?!

We need to have a discussion.





Grandma tried to take the pressure off by throwing her around and showering her with kisses.





Then promptly attempting to catch her after she threw herself backwards.

Apparently Aunt Lacey was absolutely necessary to get to immediately :)





After attempting her death defying drop we attempted the booster seat again. Grandma only had to shower her with kisses to get her to sit still!





Oh, and be force fed juice from a sippy cup.





I think I'll end with the photo of her screaming "goal".

There's just too many photos to share all of them.

Between force feeding grandma bread, spitting out turkey on her plate, throwing her fork on the floor (multiple times) and squealing as loud as possible, I lost count of the photos.

I miss when she was tiny.

I miss when she just slept all the time.

I do LOVE the never ending entertainment though.

Life's never boring around her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive