Saturday, August 7, 2010

An Attempt at the Gross Side!

Recently I was informed that I have the cutest children anyone has ever met.

Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE the compliments about how outrageously adorable my kids are, but I've come to the realization that I'm doing everyone who reads this blog a huge disservice.

Not only are my children exceptionally cute, they are amazingly disgusting.

Particularly Addison.

Lily definitely had her moments as an infant and toddler where you didn't wanna touch her with a 10 foot pole, but Addison has taken it to an entirely different level.

I'm not sure if it's because Addison lives with us 24/7/365 that we've noticed the full extent of the grossness.

Lets just say if gross was the force, the force would be strong with this one.

Let me share a typical evening with you.



I  believe I've mentioned on here before the love of watermelon.

Now mix that love with dirt, snot, capri sun and guacamole.

Smear it ALL over.

You've now got a good picture of Addison last night.





I think I forgot to mention that the watermelon she's forcing into her stomach is covered in grass.





Appetizing to say the least.





Stop making kissy faces.

Nobody wants to kiss you right now.





Right after Uncle Stephen told her no to kisses.

Oh the rejection!




So she hits me with the watermelon.

Cute darling.

Endearing really.

Now lets go scrub off the filth and start all over again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive