Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Work and Family


 I am a work at home Mom.

I am super lucky to be able to have an amazingly flexible schedule as far as scheduling my photo shoots are concerned.  I really only have to find babysitting during the winter months when the sun goes away forever and we're forced to live in a land with no warmth and no sunsets.

Every other time the ladies stay home with Dad and I don't have to worry!

The other half of my job on the other hand consists of me sitting in front of my computer and editing photos, which admittedly can take up a LOT of time.

I'm pretty blessed with awesome entertainment though.

Depending on the day and time I can have as many as 3 puppeteers weaving sweet plot lines in my office.



They come up with some of the best storylines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers