Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bon Apetit

If you've ever been in the kitchen with me when I'm cooking you know that I'm a bit of a control freak.

Three little girls in the kitchen screaming at me about food and demanding to help (see: slowing everything down and burning themselves beyond repair while simultaneously messing up the whole flow having everything fully prepared and ready to serve at the same time) is one of my worst nightmares.

That being said, I kicked everyone out of the kitchen except for Lily Sunday evening and let her make dinner for everyone!

She's been asking for a while and I was finally able to wrap my anxiety about it up long enough to teach her a few things!

She did AMAZING!

So much so that Scarlett, aka The Pickiest Eater on the Face of the Planet, ate her entire meal!

She's pretty stinking proud of herself, as she should be!

She's getting way too big way too quick!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive