Thursday, February 14, 2013

Overwhelming

I've never really been a big valentines day enthusiast.
 
It's not because I'm some poo poo'er of love either.
 
It's just always felt a bit forced to me and I would much rather receive a book my husband knows I've been wanting to read on a random Tuesday just because he thought of me.
 
That being said, this Valentines day has been amazing.
 
Not because I've received large gifts or flowers or copious amounts of chocolate, but because I woke up this morning to Mr. Harriot gently kissing me goodbye before he left for work, and all 3 of my little girls climbing into bed with me 15 minutes before my alarm clock went off and snuggling, and my biggest little lady telling me she was the happiest she's been in a long time and requesting that I photograph her because of it, my middle little lady demanding that she get to wear all pink and a dress because she likes to be pretty, and my littlest little lady showering me with extra kisses because she just feels like it today.
 
Today I have felt the love in our home and it is overwhelming.
 
Happy Valentines Day from The Harriot Family.
 
 
 
*photo by Hannah Robinson of Worlds Apart Photography! Edited by Mrs. Harriot*


1 comment:

Followers