Saturday, September 1, 2012

Plethora O' Addison

You may or may not have noticed that a lot of my posts have been about my middle little recently.
 
I do have a reason.
 
It's not because she's my favorite.
 
Most of the time.
 
She's the only little that will willingly pose for me for more then 1 shutter click.
 
No joke!
 
Lily here's 1 click and declares she's done.
 
Scarlett hears one click and screams till I show her the picture or let her push the button herself.
 
Addison moves to her next "cute" pose.
 
So here she is again.
 
Rocking all her best sides!
 
Enjoy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
She's such a ham.
 
I'm loving it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ALSO!!!
 
Don't forget to get your family photos done this season.
 
Or senior photos.
 
Or couple photos.
 
Or whatever other photos you may wanna get!
 
I'm running a special over at www.VelvetFlarePhotography.blogspot.com!
 
 
I promise I'll only mention it on here like...
 
18 more times.
 
You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers