Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Addisons Last Day of 2

Tomorrow morning Addison will waddle into my room to give me her morning snuggles and she'll be 3 years old.

Where has the time gone?!

She's getting so big it's ridiculous and I just don't know how we got here.

She was my little baby yesterday.

Literally... It feels like yesterday that I whispered "I love you" for the very first time into one of the sweetest little ears I've ever seen.

Her last day of 2 was full of fun day to day events.

I captured my favorites on Instagram throughout the day and I'll share them here as well.

On her last day of 2...


She woke me up to inform me that tomorrow she'd be "this many fingers old" tomorrow.


She sang at the top of her lungs in the van.

She lights up my world like nobody else!


She helped me grocery shop.


She gave me some of the best snuggles I've ever received.


She enjoyed some pre-birthday sunshine and her bubble machine.


She ate as much watermelon as she could fit in her belly.


Then she washed off all the watermelon that wouldn't fit all by her big girl self.

Now I'm off to snuggle her and let her stay up late.

I'm gonna squeeze every hour of two I can possibly get out of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers