About Me

My photo
Our family consists of Paul (aka Daddy or Daddy-Doo). He loves his little girls, wife and family more than anything in the world. Velvet (aka MaMa Velvet or Mommy). I'm a photographer and very happy stay at home Mom who can't get enough time with my little ones! Lily (aka Monster, Stinkerbutt and Sweet Pea). She's a very smart, talkative, opinionated and loving 9 year old! Addison (aka Addi-Doo, Addi Bo Baddy and Turkey Butt). She's 5, spunky, energetic, snuggly, and full of so much sass! Finally, we've got Scarlett (Munchkin Butt, Bo, and The Cheese Monster)! She's 3 years old and enjoys playing by herself, sneaking cheese, and playing pretend with everyone!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sweet Ignorance

One year ago today we were at our annual beach trip with a small group of friends.

I was completely unaware that this sweet little family...


Was in for one awesome change!

I had just started feeling a little sick but I assumed it was due to the MASSIVE amount of sugar and hotdogs I had consumed that weekend.

I figured it would go away with one day of being "back on track" with my food intake.

Boy was I wrong!

39 LOOOOOOONG weeks later our family welcomed a new little bundle that we lovingly refer to as 'Munchkin Butt'.

This year at our camping trip our small family wasn't so small anymore...






It was just right!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family you have (: Scarlett killed me with those eyes, such a cutie baby.

    ReplyDelete

Followers