Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treating!

Paul and I took the girls out trick or treating on Sunday night!

It was a fun night full of candy and costumes :)

Lily went as Tinkerbell.  Her mom found an awesome costume at the Disney store!

Addison went as Darth Vader. As I've mentioned earlier she has a small obsession with lightsabers and we just coudn't resist!




You'll have to forgive my photos from here on out.

I'm terribly night blind and trying to FIND the people through my camera, let alone focus on them, was a tad difficult.




Lily has always been a pro trick or treater.  She runs to the door and promptly shrieks "TRICK OR TREAT" the second it cracks open.

A couple of houses just left the front doors open and we had to stop her from heading right on in.




Addison CAN say trick or treat but chose not to.

Instead she'd give everyone a "gum" and scream bye as she made off with her loot.

She spent most of the evening with a death grip on her bucket.

She was afraid we were gonna take it from her.




A little ways into our night we sat down to go through our loot and wait for Grandma and Aunt Lacey to show up.

That big brown bag is FULL of candy.

Lily could barely contain herself.




Aunt Lacey showed up moments later and Addison spent the rest of the evening clinging to her.

She refused to walk.

Aunt Lacey is the center of the universe to Addison.




We attempted a family picture but Addison was too busy freaking out about not being 1/2 an inch away from her beloved Aunty.

Oh well,  there's always next year :)





AND NOW!

A taste of blog to come...

Paul and I throw a costume party around Halloween every year.

It's my birthday and I wanna see my friends having some fun!

I'll have a full post tomorrow but for tonight...




Candy filled burro destruction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers